Worthy is a jewelry selling partner dedicated to providing sellers with the ultimate selling experience. Our process includes free shipping, cleaning, taking studio photos and objective third party grading, followed by an online auction where our network of 1K professional buyers will compete for your jewelry. Worthy works to bring you the fairest market value for your jewelry and watches.
Worthy accepts jewelry pieces which will interest the professional buyers on our auction platform. We typically accept the following types of jewelry:
- Diamond Jewelry - This includes rings, bracelets, necklaces, and earrings made from gold or platinum.
- Designer Jewelry such as Tacori, Tiffany & Co, Cartier, Harry Winston,and Bvlgari.
- Branded watches - Luxury watches from brands including Rolex, Cartier, Omega, Breitling, Audemars Piguet, Patek Philippe, Tag Heuer, and many more.
There are three easy steps in our process:
- Preparing Your Jewelry - To begin the process, your jewelry is shipped to our office via a prepaid FedEx shipment that is insured by insurers at Lloyd’s of London. When it arrives, we prep it for auction, including cleaning, photography, and objective third-party grading by a world-class grading lab.
- The Online Auction - Once your piece is ready for auction, your auction manager will help you set a reserve price you're comfortable with. We then create the auction listing for you and promote it on our buyer network. Your job is to set your reserve price and watch the offers roll in!
- Getting Paid - After the auction concludes successfully, you will receive the final sale amount minus our fee. Our fee is always a percentage of the price your jewelry was sold for. Depending on the payment method you select, the money will be sent to you within 1-5 business days.
Read more about our process.
Unlike local and online buyers, Worthy doesn’t have an agenda. We’re on your side. Really! Our process is set up so that when you make more, we make more. And we only make money if your jewelry sells for the price YOU are comfortable with. We do all of the work, from cleaning to grading to hosting the private auction. All you have to do is sit back and watch the offers roll in.
Prior to auction there is no obligation of any kind. During the preparation process, you will work with an auction manager to set a reserve price. If the highest bid meets or exceeds your reserve price, you are committed to selling the piece. If the highest bid does not meet or exceed the reserve price you chose, you can opt to have the piece shipped back to you free of charge.
The process typically takes 10-14 business days from the time your jewelry arrives at Worthy headquarters to getting paid.
You can still sell imperfect jewelry! Jewelry and precious metals are appraised based on their weight and quality. Because of this, we can still sell them even if they are broken or incomplete. Watches, however, must be in proper working condition in order to sell.
Worthy, Inc. was incorporated in 2011. Since then, we have helped over 35K satisfied clients earn over $200M through the sale of their jewelry and watches.
Yes, you can certainly make an appointment at our New York City office by calling us at 1 (888) 222-0208.
There is never an out of pocket cost to you. Our fees are subject to a successful auction and are based upon a percentage of the final sale price, as shown below. We share a common interest. We also only get paid when you do.
This is our fee table:
* For Jewelry Box (3 or more valuables), a flat fee of 18%* applies.